COPENHAGEN, May 7, 2019 – DuPont Nutrition & Health, a business unit of DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, will highlight innovative solutions to help the food, beverage and dietary supplement industries add health benefits to their products and satisfy evolving consumer demand at Vitafoods Europe 2019, May 7-9, Geneva.
Visit booth J10 to learn more about our broad DuPont™ Danisco® portfolio of ingredients, including our award-winning HOWARU® probiotics, which are scientifically proven to help keep the digestive system running smoothly and to support the body’s immune responses. HOWARU® Protect, a range of truly unique patented probiotics add documented health benefits to food and dietary supplement products to maintain natural immune defenses for targeted populations and lifestyle situations.
Visitors also will be invited to discover a range of food, beverage and dietary supplement concepts created with a variety of our latest innovative ingredients:
- CARE4U™ Human Milk Oligosaccharides; support digestive, immune and cognitive development in formula-fed infants
- HOWARU® PROTECT PRENATAL+ delivers immune, mood, and vaginal benefits for women during pregnancy and beyond
- HOWARU® SHAPE; a probiotic with metabolic health benefits, particularly beneficial for weight management
- HOWARU® RESTORE; promotes good digestive health during episodes of gut stress
- Chocolate and mint flapjack; a delicious and high nutritious cereal-based bar
- Dark granola clusters; crispy hearty granola clusters of oats, honey, pea protein crisps, nuts and seeds
- Sunshine Smoothie; the goodness of fruit and vegetables expertly formulated in a vegan high protein RTD
- Summer Fusion Delicious; a juice drink with all the goodness nature can bring, including high fibre / high protein
- Fermented Probiotic Almond shot; answering the need for digestive health
DuPont Nutrition & Health also will be sharing expertise and the latest scientific advancements at the Vitafoods Education Program, which runs alongside the exhibition:
- Wednesday 8 May, 11:00 – 11:30 (Protein Innovation Summit: Consumers Driving Growth) Driving Better Sensory Outcomes with Plant-Based Proteins by Kimberly Hogan, Sensory Science Leader
- Wednesday 8 May, 12:20 – 12:50 (New Ingredients Theatre) HOWARU® Protect Prenatal+ - Delivering Health Benefits for Women During Pregnancy and Beyond by Liisa Lehtoranta, Research Manager, Global Health & Nutrition Science
- Wednesday 8 May, 13:30 – 14:00 (Digestive Health Summit: The Science Behind Your Gut) HOWARU® Shape – a probiotic / synbiotic with benefits beyond weight management by Johanna Maukonen, Global Health & Nutrition Science Leader
- Thursday 9 May, 11:40 – 12:10 (Life Stages Theatre) Human Milk Oligosaccharides and Probiotics: Transforming Infant Nutrition and Beyond by Steen Lyck, Global Business Director HMO
DuPont Nutrition & Health works to improve the enjoyment and delivery of food and health solutions around the world. Backed by strong consumer and market insights, deep knowledge and an endless drive to deliver results that matter, we create essential innovation. We welcome you to learn more at booth J10 and at www.dupontnutritionandhealth.com.
About DuPont Nutrition & Health
DuPont Nutrition & Health, a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business unit, applies expert science to advance market-driven, healthy and sustainable solutions for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. We also use cutting-edge biotechnology across a range of markets to advance bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. We are innovative solvers who help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities. For more information: www.dupontnutritionandhealth.com or www.biosciences.dupont.com.
About DowDuPont Specialty Products Division
DowDuPont Specialty Products, a division of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food and worker safety. DowDuPont intends to separate the Specialty Products Division, which will be called DuPont, into an independent, publicly traded company. More information can be found at www.dow-dupont.com.