At Nutrition 2020 over 3,500 of the top scientific researchers, practitioners, global and public health professionals, policymakers and advocacy leaders, industry, media, and other related professionals will gather to advance nutrition science and its practical application.
Nutrition 2020 will feature today's hottest topics in nutrition, including:
- Precision Nutrition
- Microbiome Research: Progress, Policy, and Promise
- Nutritional Omics
- Infant Feeding 2020 and Beyond
- Middle Childhood
- Improving Intake of Seafood in a Changing Environment
- Food Pantry Interventions to Improve Diet and Health among Low-Income Populations
- The Role of Economics to Support Nutrition Policies and Programs, and more!
Find out more: https://meeting.nutrition.org/