DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences will showcase pioneering solutions for the dietary supplement and food and beverage industry at SupplySide West on Oct. 17-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At booth #3748, DuPont will display a wide range of market-relevant health and wellness innovations, including premium probiotic solutions for head-to-toe wellness; indulgent plant-based beverages; mindful snacking solutions leveraging plant-based proteins and clinically backed probiotics; and clean label solutions to deliver strong softgel capsules and other advanced delivery formats.
Visitors to the DuPont booth will discover a broad portfolio of innovative products, including:
- DuPont™ HOWARU® Premium Probiotic formulations designed to support cognitive health
- DuPont™ TRUPRO® higher protein content pea nuggets for bar and snack applications and pea isolate optimized for beverage applications
- DuPont™ Danisco® VEGE cultures for vegan-friendly fermented foods and beverages
- DuPont™ SeaGel® Technology for premium vegetarian, vegan-friendly, non-GMO soft capsules
- DuPont™ Aquateric® N100 as a clean label enteric coating material
- Non-GMO DuPont™ METHOCEL™ products for sustained release formulations.
These and other ingredients can be sampled in various formats at the DuPont booth, including supplements, ready-to-drink beverages, non-dairy ice cream and breakfast bars. Booth visitors can plan to get application and concept ideas to take to market.