Asia is experiencing a rapid growth in the probiotics market, expecting to hit a 7.7% CAGR from 2018 to 2023. Organized by the publishers of NutraIngredients-Asia, Probiota Asia 2019 is a leading event for of prebiotic, probiotic and microbiota-focused nutrition industries, and gathering leading manufacturers, research organizations, consultancies, academia and start-ups from Asia and beyond meet to discuss recent discoveries and pressing issues impacting the market.
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences is proud to be the Diamond Sponsor for Probiota Asia 2019. Come and join our experts to explore latest scientific, technical and market insights at the conference, interactive round table discussion, along with DuPont booth!
Save 40% with DuPont promotion code DUPO40700OE.
Click Here to Register Today!
11:50-12:20, 23 October 2019 (Day 2)
Probiotics in support of good prenatal health
Speaker: Dr. Anders Henriksson, Application and Technical Support Leader – Human Health, ASPAC
In this session, opportunities with probiotics support good maternal health in the prenatal period will be elaborated. The focus will be on:
- Probiotics to reduce the prevalence of GDM and symptoms of postnatal depression and anxiety
- Opportunities to control BV with probiotics
- Probiotics for reducing severity of periodontitis and systemic inflammation
- Opportunities to develop dietary supplements for enhanced prenatal health
Roundtable Lunch Discussion
Table 2, 13:00 - 14:00, 23 October 2019 (Day 2)
Opportunities to develop dietary supplements for enhanced prenatal health
Hosts: Linda Chen, Regional Product Manager ASEAN -Probiotics, Fibers & HMO
Dr. Anders Henriksson, Application and Technical Support Leader – Human Health, AsPAC
There is a growing body of evidence suggesting that probiotics may have a role in improving some pregnancy conditions. At this table we will explore:
- Opportunities to develop appealing delivery vehicles for pregnant mothers, such as chewable tablets, chocolate, sticks, DBB and more.
- How to formulate for excellent sensory properties.
- Opportunities to use probiotics alone or in combination with vitamins, fiber, vitamins, human milk oligosaccharides and more.
For more information about Probiota Asia 2019: https://www.probiotaasia.com