Date: 16 - 18 February, 2017, Location: Mumbai, India
DuPont is proud to participate in the upcoming 45th Dairy Industry Conference and International Trade Fair in Mumbai, Maharashtra from 16-18 February. At the event, DuPont will showcase its much-awaited YO-MIX® CURD Cultures series which ensures a reliable industrial scale production of Indian curd, lassi and buttermilk in desired texture and traditional taste.
The 3-day event will showcase a range of topics and activities from DuPont including:
- Advanced dairy ingredients and formulation ideas
- Innovative concepts and new launches: fresh fermented dairy, ice creams, milk shakes and cheese solutions
- Interaction with experts from dairy industries
DuPont experts will also speaking at the following technical sessions:
- TS: Functional Dairy Foods I 17 February 2017 I Timings: 1200 – 1330hrs
- TS: Global Marketing Trends in Dairy I 17 February 2017 I Timings: 1430 – 1600hrs
- TS: Driving Quality & Food Safety Excellence through focus on organization culture I 18 February 2017 I Timings: 1200 – 1330hrs
Visit us at stand #C44.
For more information on the event, please visit the IIDE website.