Syncra® SWI is a highly effective feed additive with an agile enzyme-producing capacity that adapts to many different feed ingredients.
This powerful protease and probiotic combination significantly improves energy and amino acid digestibility, as well as liveability and gut health in grower and finisher pigs, regardless of any variations in feed substrate levels.
- Delivers a consistent performance across substrates: Adapts its enzyme production profile to the available substrate and acts as an enzyme delivery system, which allows unstable enzymes to safely reach the pig’s small intestine.
- Maximizes feed efficiency: Releases proteins and amino acids out of the complex fiber matrix typically found in animal feed; resulting in greater uptake of valuable nutrients, improved performance and increased profitability.
- Enhances gut health: Improves the gut barrier and regulates the immune response; a mechanism that helps to reduce gut damage and create a stronger defense against non-beneficial bacteria.
- Creates a favorable nutribiotic state: Where nutrition, the microbiome, and the gut and immune function interact to create balance in the gastrointestinal tract; leading to improved performance and strong protection against pathogenic challenges.
- Delivers cost savings: Shown to improve the feed conversion ratio (FCR) in 75% of pig trials by more than 3% compared to control groups. Positive results which form the basis of our robust amino acid and energy matrix that can be used to help you reduce costs.