Axtra® XAP is a high-performance enzyme combination that is formulated to deliver the best technical and economic performance of modern diets. This unique nutritional solution increases energy efficiency and improves bird performance in both corn-based and mixed grain diets; so reducing feed costs.
- Increases profitability: Radically reduces net feed costs through optimized nutrient availability; leading to greater flexibility in feed formulation.
- Improves feed efficiency: Delivering on average 5% (9 points) improvement in broiler feed conversion ratio (FCR) equating to savings of up to $US100,000 per million birds produced.
- Delivers strong return on investment (ROI).
- Provides superior product characteristics: Thermostable at temperatures of up to 95°C (203°F), free flowing, and dust free.
- Potential for higher feed costs savings: Combines with phytases to maximize nutrient release.